Today we are going to tell you how to add rather spicy notes to your oyster dinner. Meet our favorite Asian Dressed Oysters recipe – the perfect recipe to add more intense flavors to raw oysters. The thing that we also like about this recipe is that the oysters look so tasty after you add all the ingredients – see for yourself!
This is a recipe that you’ll definitely want to bookmark! The whole cooking process takes less than 10 minutes. So, let’s get started! This recipe yields 2 servings.
- 12 oysters (we know you’ll want more! You can get them here!)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoons grated ginger
- ¼ red chili pepper deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 spring onion thinly sliced diagonally for garnish
- coarse rock salt (for serving)
- Combine soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, red chili pepper and grated ginger together in a bowl.
- Layer the rock salt on a serving plate. Arrange oysters on the plate and drizzle the dressing with a spoon. Garnish with spring onion and serve immediately.
Rock salt isn’t that necessary, but you might consider using it just to make your meal look even more fancy.
Order our super-fresh oysters online to try this one out! We have FREE FedEx Overnight shipping, so your oysters are guaranteed fresh and delicious! Thanks petersfoodadventures.com for this recipe, we definitely will cook it again! Know a recipe or two? Share them with us! Our oyster-obsessed team will not rest until they try every oyster recipe in the world!
Learn More Recipes & Pairing Suggestions