We’re sure we’ve got you interested now, don’t we? Bloody Mary is a popular alcoholic drink that has hundreds of variations. But you’ve never heard this one! An exquisite way to enjoy your Bloody Mary is to simply add some oysters to the table – or why even bother putting them on the table? Stick them right on the top of your glass as you can see on the picture above. This will definitely surprise the guests of your next party.
Let’s see what you will need for 12 servings:
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1⁄3 cup vodka
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 fresh oysters on half shell
- Garnish: celery leaves, freshly cracked black pepper
- Combine vodka, tomato juice, Worcestershire, hot sauce, salt, and pepper in a small pitcher.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, at least 15 minutes.
- Divide tomato mixture among 12 wide-mouth shot glasses.
- Garnish oysters with celery leaves and pepper, if desired. Serve with shooters.
This is a simple, fun recipe that is sure to be a surprise hit at your next party! If you want to have oysters delivered exactly on the day of the party or one day before, take the full advantage of our scheduled oyster delivery which is completely FREE!
Know an oyster recipe worth sharing? Send it to us on Facebook and we’ll post in on our website and social media!
Learn More Recipes & Pairing Suggestions