This time we continue to dig deeper into the world of cooked oysters. This oyster recipe has SO MUCH cheese in it that for a second, we thought we were cooking a pizza! This Three-Cheese Baked Oysters Recipe is definitely for cheese lovers, and we just might have some on our team. Let’s find our what you need to bake a couple of oysters with cheese!
- 14-16 oysters
- 5 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup shredded white cheddar
- 1/3 cup cooked crumbled bacon (or bacon bits)
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Place the oysters in their shells on the baking sheet.
- Squeeze the spinach to remove all excess liquid. In a medium sized bowl, combine the softened cream 3. cheese, white cheddar, bacon, chopped spinach, garlic, and crushed red pepper. Mix the ingredients.
- Spoon a dollop of cheese filling over the top of each oyster. Sprinkle the tops with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the cheese is golden. Serve warm.
Too cheesy for you? See our other recipes that we have listed below!
Williams Wharf Oyster Company always has the best fresh oysters in stock! Browse our shop and feel free to order a box or two. Don’t know which type you want? Open up a chat window on our website and we’ll be more than happy to help you choose!
Learn More Recipes & Pairing Suggestions